All the product sold in our website are brand new and factory sealed items and will be under manufacturer warranty as per the manufacturer’s terms and condtions. In case of any issues, from the day one of the purchase, buyer needs to contact manufacturer’s authorised service centre / Call centre for support. Please place the order only if you are comfortable with manufacturer warranty.
Paltronics offers wide range of batteries, Inverters, UPS Battery , range of Brands from the Trusted Vendors ONLY. Incase of defective items, you need to contact the Manufacturer directly. Paltronics or Seller is not responsible if there is a manufacturing defect found after sales. Customer should contact the respective manufacturer directly. Warranty of the product, required to follow manufacturers policy and shall be got done by customers directly from the respective manufacturers.
However Manufacturer Warranty does not cover under following General conditions : (Pls read carefully the Manufacturer guarntee/warranty card terms and conditions for More Details)
- Battery blast: The battery blasted due to some reasons.
- Buldge batteries of Car Battery or other type of batteries: The container is bulge and the battery is not giving required back-up and fails on load.
- Pos or Neg pole damaged: Any of the poles damaged or melted.
- Container damaged: This happens due to mishandling of the battery.
- Battery deep discharged / plates sulphated: The batteries having 1.100 gravity and terminal voltage below 8 volts.Such batteries will not respond to re-charging for 3/4 days.
- Wrong fitment: The batteries not fitted as per the application chart or an under capacity battery is fitted.
- Batteries without warranty cards and sale bill copy
- Corrections on warranty cards/sale bill.
- Electrolyte contamination & plate shedding: This can happen when the top-up of the batteries are not done with distilled water.
- Batteries having high gravity acid: This can happen when the batteries are over charged or the top-up is done with acid instead of distilled water.
- Batteries transffered to third party or any other vehicle
- Battery out of warranty period.
Due to the nature of the products sold on Paltronics, you are advised to contact the product manufacturer at the numbers given below. Depending on the nature of the problem, the manufacturer may choose to either repair or replace your product.
Exide Customer Care number: 1800-103-5454 (Toll Free)
SF Sonic Customer Care number: 1800-180-11111 (Toll Free)
Amaron AMCARE number: 1800-425-4848 (Toll Free)
Su-Kam Customer Care: 1800-102-7555 (Toll Free)
Microtek Service Center Number: 011-42733333
Luminous Service Center Numbers: 011-45500700, 1860-500-3939, 1800-103-3039 (Toll Free)